@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

OPI: Cozu-Melted in the Sun.

OPI : Cozu-Melted In The Sun

Pink! Nice application. A little sheer. 3 coats.  I need a pick-me-up-pink. This is a nice shimmery, peachy, microglitter, slighty metallic fun pink. Yey.

* Sorry for the lack of posts. I will get my blogging/twitter groove back on again. Winter time brings out the funk in me and I feel like hibernating just like those bears. Eating and sleeping and eating. (lol) However, school started again.. so I feel less lazy. I just love my nail blog...I'm not going anywhere! I'm just slow to post at the moment. My computer is still not fixed, but I figured out how to upload on a borrowed computer. Yey :-D

flash to show the sparkles shimmer goodness

Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments