@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

World Champions SF GIANTS..An insane parade.

SAN FRANCISCO and an Insane Parade!!
I'm not a baseball fanatic, but I grew up in the Bay Area! So, I went to the city on Wed to see the Giants Parade after class. There was no way I was going to miss out on the parade!  It was INSANE! I've never seen so many people in one place ever in SF.So many happy drunk people. HAHA. So fun! I wore this SinfulColors: Serena and Chloe. I don't own many oranges. I think I wom this in a giveaway. That's how many oranges I have.. maybe 2? It's a pretty orange. It's just really really sheer! I wore white underneath. Lots of VNL!!! But it's such a pretty orange glitter. I need to buy more!
Go GIANTS!









Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments