@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

End Hate! Spirit Day - Wear Purple.

Spirit Day
GLAAD declared Oct 20th is Spirit Day.  A day to end hate. So today I'm wearing purple polish. I did this quick last night before studying for my midterm. Check out the facebook group.  Today, I'm wearing my favorite purple shade. Misa: Violetta! She is so pretty. You only need one coat... but I'm messy so this is 2 coats. It dries pretty fast as well. So, go wear purple today. OH, I just realized I'm also wearing a purple and grey top today! lol. Anyways, let's spread love and not hate!

"It’s been decided! On October 20th, 2010, we will wear purple in honor of the LGBT youth who have committed suicide in recent weeks/months due to homophobic abuse in their homes and schools.

PURPLE represents Spirit on the LGBTQ flag and that’s exactly what we’d like all of you to have with you: spirit. Please know that times will get better and that you will meet people who will love you and respect you for who you are, no matter your sexuality. "
with flash
 this in in natural light..but it was getting dark out so there wasn't enough light. so my shots are kinda blurry
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments