@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Some Bling!

BLING!
       I wanted something a little more flashy this weekend. I stopped by my dad's 60th birthday party shindig on Sat! So, I added some of these rhinestones from Nailene. I love them! However, I should have counted them before I put them on my nails.  I really just wanted a simple dot on all of my tips. I put them all on my left hand and then  realized there wasn't enough dots to cover my right hand. Oh no.. what do I do! I put on the pink/pearl ones as well as the rest of the rhinestone dots on my left hand. YEY!

It looks cute and it's pink rhinestones on pink polish!

*Nailene stickers were provided to me by the company. This is my honest review. I'm not affiliated with the company, nor was I compensated for my opinion. Read more about my disclosure in my tab links.*







Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments