@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

Sinful Colors: Mint Apple.

I'm going to show one of my favorite non pink shades...

Pink is my favorite nail polish color.
However, green is my favorite color color..

I just can't seem to find green nail polish colors that I like..
My favorite 'other' shades.. are mints, teals, turquoises, and vampy greens..
However, I have a limited number of these shades.

I'm really a crazy pink polish girl..


Sinful Colors - Mint Apple. This is a pretty shade of green.

 This is 2 coats.


Hmmm.. but I don't like it.
I think there is something wrong with me.

Because, when I look at the shimmer on this pretty shade.

I literally feel sea sick.
I'm a weirdo...

So, I swapped this to Imperfectly Painted.
She likes it.



Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments