@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

I have to sing this song...!

Polish Hoarder Disorder Challenge : Song.

This is my kind of challenge.. make a mani based on a song..

Can you guess the song..?

I'm not sure it comes across.. ? lol


shiny


essie matte about you
opi: black onyx + sinful colors: fusion pink


 What about now.. do you know the song..?



 Well if you can't tell..what the song was.. I did Pink Moon- by Nick Drake..
                          
Well besides from the obvious..
I really love this guy and his music..
I pretty much am in love with mellow guitar music these days..
and really amazing voices..

At this moment I'm obsessed with
Nina Simone,
Jose Gonzalez,
Nick Drake,
Sufjan Stevens,
Iron +Wine,
Jeff Buckley....

 I love a  pretty acoustic sound!!
So I had to sing too!

um it is not 'perfect'  I just learned it!

I didn't practice.. I thought it was easy.. but noooo it is not
There are lots of bar chords!!
Those are hard..for me..

So,  I'm kind of in pain playing them...
Fingers are not strong enough!
Video was clipped for some reason... oh wells..

*in other news.... class starts today.. so I'm going to be busy... prob won't  be online as much.. :-(
I will try to schedule my blogging/twitter time, so I can play though!!

*in other other news.......Thank you for all the readers who are reading..

I just realized I hit 100 people.. um wow!
What just happened..
You people are crazy for reading my crazy.. lol... Just kidding..
I really want to thank you guys.. <3 u all...

I want to do a giveaway... for the 100 people who decided to read this blog...
but my funds need to go towards books.. and other things right now..
The timing is nooo good.
I'm afraid of all the shipping cost.. lol

but..
Thank you for reading.
I will try to be a better nail blogger.. !


I really just started this for myself.. to document my crazy obession with nail polishes... and to make sure I don't buy too many dupes..

but I love all the comments + being part of a cool little blogging group!




                            
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments