@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

SinfulColors - Fusion Neon.

Morning!


This is what I'm wearing today!

Fusion Neon by SinfulColors.

 Another NEON!
(in the shade)
(it dries matte)

This one really glows! (With a flash.. the neon glows!)


I was about to write a bad review of this because I wore this last week.. and it chipped all over my guitar. But I didn't have a basecoat or topcoat on it..  I was too excited to see how this looked like. I forgot.

I really like it.. it cost me a dollar so I'm not really stressing over it.
3 coats.


Don't wear this alone or it will chip a lot! ( this pic is with a topcoat)


I like this neon pink better.

Well going to Berkeley today to eat pho. Happy Sunday!
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

  1. I love the second picture where the lacquer stands out all neon-y-alicious. Very cool mani color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I think this would be cool in a black light party/club. this is a fun shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this up for a friend overseas, I had no idea it would really glow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i really want to wear this at a party/club now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment