SinfulColors - Fusion Neon.

Morning!


This is what I'm wearing today!

Fusion Neon by SinfulColors.

 Another NEON!
(in the shade)
(it dries matte)

This one really glows! (With a flash.. the neon glows!)


I was about to write a bad review of this because I wore this last week.. and it chipped all over my guitar. But I didn't have a basecoat or topcoat on it..  I was too excited to see how this looked like. I forgot.

I really like it.. it cost me a dollar so I'm not really stressing over it.
3 coats.


Don't wear this alone or it will chip a lot! ( this pic is with a topcoat)


I like this neon pink better.

Well going to Berkeley today to eat pho. Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. I love the second picture where the lacquer stands out all neon-y-alicious. Very cool mani color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I think this would be cool in a black light party/club. this is a fun shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this up for a friend overseas, I had no idea it would really glow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i really want to wear this at a party/club now

    ReplyDelete

Follow @dumpstakid30