@pinknailblog

Skip to main content

*Acetone-Free...?hmm (update)


Last night I tried:



The new "CVS Biodegradable Formula Polish Remover"

con: It smells a bit when you FIRST OPEN it-- like propane gas.
- Is it because of the "Dimethyl Methylglutante" listed as an ingredient?



pro: When it is airing out, it doesn't smell so bad... actually nice.

con: Takes a while to remove.

pro: You don't need a lot of product to remove polish. I dipped my cotton pad ONCE
and removed all the polish on my right hand.

pro: DID NOT dry my nails out!

pro: Feels nice and moisturizing. Maybe it's the aloe extract in it.


Well, there are 4 PROS and 2 CONS. I think I like this product.
I would use it again. Good Buy. YEY!

PRICE: $4.99

BONUS: My nails do not hate me today.
Hi, I'm here to blog about makeup, nail polish and beauty. Look out for swatches on darker skin tones, and nail art!

Comments

Post a Comment